We Are Proud To Provide The Highest Level of Home Health Care 24/7
We will give you an in-home consultation, assess your situation, personalize the services, and select members from our professional staff to meet your needs. Your personal caregiver will know what specifically needs to be done to ensure that we meet your requirements.
- Arrange DME (durable medical equipment) and Oxygen
- Treatments and Injections
- Dressing Changes
- Foley, Supra-pubic and Catheter Maintenance/Changes
- Supervision of Medications
- Restorative Care
- Family/Patient Health Teaching and consulting
- Diabetic Education/Teaching
- Care of the Terminally Ill
- Enteral Care
- Wound Care
- Ostomy Care
- Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Care
- Multi-lingual staff:English & Spanish
Specialized nursing programs such as:
- Cardiac Rehab
- Diabetes Management
- Pain Management
- Wound Care
- Assists patients with personal hygiene; skin, mouth, hair care and bathing.
- Assists patients to the bathroom or in using commodes, bedpans or urinals.
- Performs household services which will facilitate the patient’s self-care at home and are necessary to prevent or postpone institutionalization.
- Performs other activities such as changing colostomy bags, changing non-sterile dressings, taking vital signs, and bowel and bladder hygiene care.
- Assists patient in meeting environmental needs such as changing linens, making the bed and light housekeeping.
- General Ortho/Neuro Assessments
- Gait Training: Balance and Gait Assessment
- Muscle Strengthening Programs and Home Exercise Programs
- Transfer Training For Patient and/or Patient Care Giver
- Total Joint Replacement Rehab
- Endurance Training
- Range of Motion Assessment and Treatment
- Muscle Reeducation
- Home Safety Instruction
- Prosthetic Training
- General Ortho/Neuro Upper Extremity Assessment
- Transfer Training
- General Self-care Assessment and Training
- Therapeutic Exercise and Home Exercise Programs
- Independent Living/ADL Training
- Muscle Re-education
- Perceptual Motor Training
- Fine Motor Coordination Training
- Sensory Training
- Retraining of Cognitive, Feeding, and Perceptual Skills
- Screening, identifying, assessing and interpreting, diagnosing, rehabilitating, and preventing disorders of speech (e.g., articulation, fluency, voice) and language.
- Screening, identifying, assessing and interpreting, diagnosing, rehabilitating, and preventing disorders of oralpharyngeal function (e.g., dysphagia) and related disorders.
- Screening, identifying, assessing and interpreting, diagnosing , and rehabilitating cognitive/communication disorders.
- Assessing, selecting and developing augmentative and alternative communication systems and providing training in their use.
- Providing aural rehabilitation and related counseling services to hearing impaired individuals and their families.
- Screening of hearing and other factors for the purpose of speech-language evaluation and/or the initial identification of individuals with other communication disorders.
- Rehabilitative and supportive casework with the purpose of restoring patients to their optimum level of social health adjustment. This includes assisting patients and their families to understand, accept and adhere to medical regimens.
- Assists patients and their families with personal and environmental difficulties which predispose them to illness and interfere with their obtaining the maximum benefit from medical care.
- Assists patient and family to utilize existing resources in the home environment or refer patient and family to community agencies and act as an intermediary for the patient as necessary.
- Assess, when appropriate, a family’s financial situation, taking into consideration patient’s prognosis and medical needs and facilitating the referral process to any agency for financial assistance.
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or advance directive status.