Why Choose Standards?
Standards Home Health employs professional health care workers to offer essential in-home care to seniors or those recovering from illness or surgery.
We offer companion and home care, skilled nursing care, care management assistance, and a variety of therapies, including physical, speech, and occupational therapy to Bastrop, TX and surrounding areas. Our individualized home health assistance can help you reduce unnecessary visits to the hospital, live the most fulfilling life possible and retain a greater degree of independence within your own home.
Whether you are staying in your own home, with family members, or in an assisted living community, the comfortable, familiar surroundings can help you focus on your own needs and your healing process. As a true home health care agency, we really understand the importance of your environment in your recovery and continued health, and can provide the extra assistance you need to remain at home safely and comfortably without adding undue stresses and burdens to family members’ daily lives.
Our experienced, professionally-trained, and certified staff is committed to providing individualized care adapted to the unique needs of each patient. We have earned a very impressive 3.5% 30-day rate of re-hospitalization with our patients and we are quite proud of this, considering the national average is in the double digits.
At Standards Home Health, we respect the personal desires of our patients, and will work with you, your family members, and your physicians to meet all of your home health care needs in a compassionate manner. We can help you with any need you have and any health challenge you may be facing, continuing to provide solutions even as your care needs may change.
- Arrange Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and Oxygen
- Supervision of Medications
- Treatments and Injections
- Restorative Home Care
- Dressing Changes
- Foley, Supra-pubic and Catheter Maintenance/Changes
- Family/Patient Health Teaching and consulting
- Care of the Terminally Ill / Hospice Care
- Blood Draws and Lab Work
- Multilingual Staff: English & Spanish
- Specialized Nursing: Cardiac Rehab, Diabetes Management, Pain Management, Wound Care & Oncology
- Home Health Aide Services: We offer a certain set of home health aide services to our patients
- Physical Therapy Services: General neuro / ortho assessments, balance gait training, muscle strengthening, joint replacement rehabilitation, range-of-motion assessment / treatment
- Occupational Therapy Services: General upper extremity assessment, transfer training, therapeutic & home exercise programs, perceptual motor training, muscle re-education, fine motor coordination training
- Speech Therapy Services: Screening, assessment & interpretation, diagnosis, rehabilitation, and prevention of speech and language disorders
- Social Work Services: Rehabilitative casework to support and restore patients to their optimal level of social health & medical regimen adjustment