Our Standards of care commitment is a #1 priority given to each of our patients.
Standards Home Health is a patient-focused home health care provider, serving seniors who want to continue living independently, even as their health care needs change.
We offer a full range of integrated care solutions including in-home companion care and nursing care; physical, speech, and occupational therapy; and care management to the Bryan / College Station areas.
Our staff of nurses and therapists knows that there are no “one size fits all” solutions; every patient and every condition is unique. Standards Home Health staff work to adapt our care solutions as our clients’ needs and wishes change, as well as adjusting care according to physicians’ requirements to meet common health goals. We work closely with our patients’ other health care providers to ensure all specific protocols are followed closely and that new protocols are instituted immediately.
At Standards Home Health, we care for the mind, body, and spirit of our patients, working to make every connection a personal one. Through our experience as a home health care agency, we understand the importance of remaining in a home setting, whether it is your own, a family member’s, or an assisted living community.
Familiar surroundings of home and family allow patients to feel more comfortable and to focus on their healing process. We are also dedicated to working closely with the families of our clients, to provide the relief of knowing their loved one is happy, safe and lovingly cared for, so that they can relax and go back to being spouses, sons, and daughters again.
- Arrange Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and Oxygen
- Supervision of Medications
- Treatments and Injections
- Restorative Home Care
- Dressing Changes
- Foley, Supra-pubic and Catheter Maintenance/Changes
- Family/Patient Health Teaching and consulting
- Care of the Terminally Ill / Hospice Care
- Blood Draws and Lab Work
- Multilingual staff: English & Spanish
- Specialized Nursing: Cardiac Rehab, Diabetes Management, Pain Management, Wound Care & Oncology
- Home Health Aide Services: We provide a specific set of aide services
- Physical Therapy Services: General neuro / ortho assessments, balance gait training, muscle strengthening, joint replacement rehabilitation, range-of-motion assessment / treatment
- Occupational Therapy Services: General upper extremity assessment, transfer training, therapeutic & home exercise programs, perceptual motor training, muscle re-education, fine motor coordination training
- Speech Therapy Services: Screening, assessment & interpretation, diagnosis, rehabilitation, and prevention of speech and language disorders
- Social Work Services: Rehabilitative casework to support and restore patients to their optimal level of social health & medical regimen adjustment