We hold ourselves to the highest standards of care.
Standards Home Health is a trusted provider of integrated home health care solutions, helping aging people live at home as long and as well as possible. We provide in-home services for skilled nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and social workers, for adults of all ages living with health challenges in the Marble Falls, TX region.
At Standards Home Health, we believe there is no place like home for the elderly, or for patients recovering from injury, illness, or surgery. The familiar surroundings of home and family give our patients peace of mind, and allow them to focus on the healing process.
But the challenges of providing care for an aging parent or ill/injured loved one can place terrible strain on the entire family. Our staff of nurses and therapists is dedicated to providing home health care agency services and personal care assistance needed to preserve family unity and peace of mind during the uncertainties of these challenging times of life.
We offer both short term and long term care solutions. Whether you require in home care while recovering from surgery or healing from an injury; or long-term care for chronic conditions or illnesses needing ongoing nursing care, Standards Home Health can provide the home care options that best fit your individual needs.
Standards Home Health was founded on the principles of trust, care, and compassion. Our work is based on the understanding that every patient is different – so the care we provide is different for every patient. We are committed to adapting to the varied needs of each patient’s unique condition and physician’s requirements, while working hard to respect the choices our patients have made.
- Arrange Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and Oxygen
- Supervision of Medications
- Treatments and Injections
- Restorative Home Care
- Dressing Changes
- Foley, Supra-pubic and Catheter Maintenance/Changes
- Family/Patient Health Teaching and consulting
- Care of the Terminally Ill / Hospice Care
- Blood Draws and Lab Work
- Multilingual Staff: English & Spanish
- Specialized Nursing: Cardiac Rehab, Diabetes Management, Pain Management, Wound Care & Oncology
- Home Health Aide Services: We offer certain aide services
- Physical Therapy Services: General neuro / ortho assessments, balance gait training, muscle strengthening, joint replacement rehabilitation, range-of-motion assessment / treatment
- Occupational Therapy Services: General upper extremity assessment, transfer training, therapeutic & home exercise programs, perceptual motor training, muscle re-education, fine motor coordination training
- Speech Therapy Services: Screening, assessment & interpretation, diagnosis, rehabilitation, and prevention of speech and language disorders
- Social Work Services: Rehabilitative casework to support and restore patients to their optimal level of social health & medical regimen adjustment