The Standards Store
Standards Home Health is a trusted leader in the health care industry. We provide high-quality, patient-focused health care solutions for seniors, and for ill or injured patients who want to remain in a home environment to the Round Rock, TX area.
Our staff includes nurses, home health aids, physical and speech therapists, occupational therapists, and care management-focused social workers, who are compassionate and responsive to the needs of both patients and family members. We have proudly attained a less than 3.5% 30 day rate of re-hospitalization; this is significant since national rates convey in the double digits.
Remaining in a home environment can assist in the healing process and make patients feel safer and more comfortable, but can put added stresses on family members. Standards Home Health staff can provide nursing assistance, help with activities of daily living, supervision when family members are away, and specific therapies required for patient rehabilitation, making it possible for family members to just spend time with their loved ones without these stresses.
Our nurses and care management team can be reached 24 hours a day, and we are known for our responsiveness. We can often have quality care solutions in place within 24 hours of your first call to us.
Standards Home Health is home health care agency that is passionate about providing information, continuity, and comprehensive care management – from companions for senior home care to advanced in-home nursing – to all of our patients and their families. We know that every patient is different, with a variety of unique needs and personal desires regarding their home health care, and are committed to working with them and their doctors to meet common goals and provide continued quality of life.
- Arrange Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and Oxygen
- Supervision of Medications
- Treatments and Injections
- Restorative Home Care
- Dressing Changes
- Foley, Supra-pubic and Catheter Maintenance/Changes
- Family/Patient Health Teaching and consulting
- Care of the Terminally Ill / Hospice Care
- Blood Draws and Lab Work
- Multilingual Staff: English & Spanish
- Specialized Nursing: Cardiac Rehab, Diabetes Management, Pain Management, Wound Care & Oncology
- Home Health Aide Services: We offer various aide services
- Physical Therapy Services: General neuro / ortho assessments, balance gait training, muscle strengthening, joint replacement rehabilitation, range-of-motion assessment / treatment
- Occupational Therapy Services: General upper extremity assessment, transfer training, therapeutic & home exercise programs, perceptual motor training, muscle re-education, fine motor coordination training
- Speech Therapy Services: Screening, assessment & interpretation, diagnosis, rehabilitation, and prevention of speech and language disorders
- Social Work Services: Rehabilitative casework to support and restore patients to their optimal level of social health & medical regimen adjustment