At Standards Home Health, we believe there’s no place like home.
Providing patient-focused home health care in the familiar surroundings of home and family is our mission. We accomplish this mission with the help of an extraordinary staff of dedicated, skilled nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, social workers, and speech therapists.
We choose our health care professionals based not only on their credentials, but on their devotion to meeting the unique needs of every patient we serve. By working closely with our clients and their physicians, we are able to provide truly personalized support and service, and help each person achieve their goals for recovery.
The results of our efforts are clear. Across the country, an average of 20% of elderly patients return to the hospital within 30 days of discharge. At Standards Home Health, we point with pride to our 3.5% re-hospitalization rate as proof that a knowledgeable, supportive home health care agency is highly effective.
We bring our unparalleled services to homes and assisted living facilities, and lay the foundation for a lasting recovery to the Waco, TX and surrounding areas. Whether you or a loved one might be recuperating from an illness, injury, or surgical procedure, we are deeply committed to providing the finest care in the most comfortable setting possible.
We understand that our patients need to focus on their healing processes. The best way to accomplish this is at home, in familiar surroundings, with the support of our expert and caring staff.
- Arrange Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and Oxygen
- Supervision of Medications
- Treatments and Injections
- Restorative Home Care
- Dressing Changes
- Foley, Supra-pubic and Catheter Maintenance/Changes
- Family/Patient Health Teaching and consulting
- Care of the Terminally Ill / Hospice Care
- Blood Draws and Lab Work
- Multilingual Staff: English & Spanish
- Specialized Nursing: Cardiac Rehab, Diabetes Management, Pain Management, Wound Care & Oncology
- Home Health Aide Services: We offer a specific set of home health aide services
- Physical Therapy Services: General neuro / ortho assessments, balance gait training, muscle strengthening, joint replacement rehabilitation, range-of-motion assessment / treatment
- Occupational Therapy Services: General upper extremity assessment, transfer training, therapeutic & home exercise programs, perceptual motor training, muscle re-education, fine motor coordination training
- Speech Therapy Services: Screening, assessment & interpretation, diagnosis, rehabilitation, and prevention of speech and language disorders
- Social Work Services: Rehabilitative casework to support and restore patients to their optimal level of social health & medical regimen adjustment